Monday, July 04, 2005

God's been so good to me!

I just found out that I have a guardian angel. I always knew I had one. Well, I always wished I had one. I often talk to him or her when I'm alone, never knowing for sure. Now I know! I bet all of us have some sort of angel watching over us. Mine's called Greg I think, and he has feathered wings.

I know this from an energy reading session I went for last night. I was apprehensive, unsure if this might alter my life path or established beliefs. It was perfectly friendly with nothing bad to report. The energy reader actually traced his wings with his hands and it was interesting for him too for he's never felt an angel or protector like that before. Then he commented that my angel was too close to me. He had to be moved back to a good distance to be able to perform his work best. And this way, I will have a fuller more complete sense of myself as well. I felt a little sad thinking my good guardian had to suddenly stand so far from me.

According to my energy reader, Soon, I asked for help and a guide about 6 years ago and I was apparently sent one. I pray quite a bit and I think that period of my life saw my dad braving his first battle with Cancer. That dreadful disease. Soon said Greg will leave when I don't need him anymore. But I'll always want him to be near. I pray God won't take him away, ever.

I had a wide smile on my face, a lightness in my step and a flutter in my heart, knowing I was loved and taken care of. Who needs a man when you have a guardian angel!

I also found my old poems and stories on a little website I used to contribute to as a kid. I'm so glad I found "Jill And The Beanstalk". But man, what crap I wrote as a kid. What went through my mind, I'll never know. Everything, almost everything I wrote about was make-believe. Maybe I was infatuated, maybe even in love, with feelings and words and the mere exploration of worlds, plights and emotions that weren't my own.

Guess that would also explain my chosen field of work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Omega said...

Hey! You forgot to mention that he's Colonel Greg Sanders! :P

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home